Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications E-Book, 2nd Edition
World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson returns with a Second Edition of Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. This surgical technique reference delivers step-by-step guidance on the essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery and is packed with full-color illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls. New chapters focus on the complications management of complications, aimed to help you select the right procedure for challenging conditions to ensure optimal outcomes. You can access the book online to viewwith video demonstrations which are also included on a bound-in DVD.
New to This Edition
- Make a confident diagnosis and select the correct treatment with the help of easy-to-use "Techniques, Tips and Pitfalls" sections found in each chapter.
- Properly avoid and manage commonly seen complications with the guidance from the "Complications Considered" feature.
- Get step-by-step instruction on surgical technique accompanied by color intraoperative photographs.
- Access the full text online with regular updates and video demonstrations narrated by Dr. Myerson.
- Learn from one of the very best - world-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson shares his innovative approaches to the reconstructive surgical techniques and complications management most frequently seen in practice.
- Quickly reference essential topics with a templated, focused format emphasizing procedures rather than basic science.
By Mark S. Myerson, MD, Medical Director, The Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at Mercy Hospital