Atlas of Pediatric Surgical Techniques E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Atlas of Pediatric Surgical Techniques-a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs Townsend and Evers-presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of pediatric surgical techniques performed today. Dai H. Chung, MD and Mike Chen, MD offer you expert advice on a variety of procedures and help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book and procedural videos online at expertconsult.com.
- Get coverage of hot topics like laparascopic techniques, ECMO cannulation, and bariatric surgery.
- View 150 full-color anatomic drawings and step-by-step intraoperative photographs that highlight key surgical issues and techniques.
- Master key techniques through videos that show them performed by the physicians who pioneered them.
- Avoid complications thanks to discussions of pearls and pitfalls.
- Choose between open and closed alternatives and get better patient outcomes.
By Dai H. Chung, Associate Professor, Chief, Pediatric Surgery, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX and Mike Chen, MD