Neurology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Neurology, a volume in Dr. Polin’s Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, offers expert authority on the toughest neurological challenges you face in your practice. This medical reference book will help you provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Stay current in practice with coverage on current treatment options for neonatal meningitis, the potential impact of stress and pain on the developing brain, and much more.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that addresses these topics head on and offers opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
"This is a superb book, and one which is much needed in the field. Standard neurology textbooks give some attention to neonatal issues but not this in-depth discussion of controversial areas. This book is clinically based and well researched and should be part of the library of clinicians caring for critically ill newborns." - Doody's 4 Stars ****
By Jeffrey Perlman, MD, Chief, Division of Newborn Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA