Cecil Medicine E-Book, 24th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Stay on the cutting edge with the newly revised eBook of Goldman's Cecil Medicine, with over 400 updates personally selected by Dr. Lee Goldman and integrated directly into each chapter. Since 1927, Goldman's Cecil Medicine has been the world's most influential internal medicine resource and now in its 24th edition, continues to set the standard for all other references of its kind. Edited by Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, this is quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the definitive, state-of-the-art clinical answers you need to understand, diagnosis, or treat essentially anything you are going to encounter. At your fingertips, you'll find authoritative, unbiased, evidence-based guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical condition from a veritable "Who's Who" of modern medicine.View all Internal-Medicine titles
New to This Edition
- Stay on the cutting edge with updates personally selected by Dr. Lee Goldman and regularly integrated directly into each chapter. Over 400 updates have been made since publication!
- Keep current with the latest knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include many brand-new and completely revamped chapters on topics like applications of molecular technologies, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular techniques and treatments.
- Get all the accuracy, expertise, and dependability you could ask for from Dr. Goldman and an editorial team that is a veritable "who's who" of modern medicine including Jeffrey Drazen, MD, Editor-in-Chief of the New England Journal of Medicine and new associate editor Wendy Levinson, MD, 2009-2010 Chair of the Board of Directors of the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Reference information more quickly thanks to a new, streamlined format with supplemental figures, tables, algorithms, additional references, and expanded e-topic discussions as well as video clips, SAQs, and case studies available online
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Simplify decision making with practical, well-organized, templated chapters that include evidence-ranked references and algorithms to make clinically actionable information leap right off the page.
- Access the fully searchable text anywhere, anytime at expertconsult.com, along with updates personally selected by Dr. lee Goldman and regularly integrated directly into each chapter online. More than 400 updates have been made since publication.
By Lee Goldman, MD, Executive Vice President for Health and Biomedical Sciences and Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and of Medicine, Harold and Margaret Hatch Professor of the University, Professor of Medicine and of Epidemiology, Columbia University, New York, NY and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, The E. Hugh Luckey Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Chairman, Department of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College; Physician-in-Chief, New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, New York