Cellular and Molecular Immunology E-Book, 7th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Cellular and Molecular Immunology takes a comprehensive yet straightforward approach to the latest developments in this active and fast-changing field. Drs. Abul K. Abbas, Andrew H. Lichtman, and Shiv Pillai present sweeping updates in this new edition to cover antigen receptors and signal transduction in immune cells, mucosal and skin immunity, cytokines, leukocyte-endothelial interaction, and more. This reference is the up-to-date and readable textbook you need to master the complex subject of immunology.
New to This Edition
- Stay abreast of the latest advances in immunology and molecular biology through extensive updates that cover cytokines, innate immunity, leukocyte-endothelial interactions, signaling, costimulation, and more.
- Visualize immunologic processes more effectively through a completely revised art program with redrawn figures, a brighter color palette, and more 3-dimensional art.
- Find information more quickly and easily through a reorganized chapter structure and a more logical flow of material.
- Recognize the clinical relevance of the immunology through discussions of the implications of immunologic science for the management of human disease.
- Grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
By Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; Andrew H. Lichtman, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA and Shiv Pillai, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Boston, MA, USA