Current Clinical Medicine E-Book, 2nd Edition
Current Clinical Medicine's 2nd edition, by the world famous Cleveland Clinic, is an Internal Medicine reference that gives you authoritative and actionable information wherever you are, whenever you need it. More than 40 updated chapters, 13 new chapters, and 30% new illustrations ensure that you'll have access to the most up-to-date guidance. In addition to its user-friendly, easy-access format and consistent, reliable coverage, this Expert Consult title includes a website with the complete contents of the book, fully searchable, downloadable images, and more, to keep you and your practice completely current.
New to This Edition
- Includes many new chapters-including Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Head and Neck Cancer, Takayasu's Arteritis, and Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphoma-as well as more than 40 substantially revised chapters, that ensure that you'll have access to the most current coverage.
- Features 30% new illustrations that provide you with updated details, concepts, and procedures.
- Includes access to a website featuring the complete contents of the book, fully searchable, access to patient information sheets, links to the Gold Standard Drug database, and much more, to keep you completely current.
- Provides consistent, reliable coverage to keep you on the top of your game.
- Includes summary boxes and algorithms for quick, confident diagnosis and treatment of each condition.
- Features a user-friendly format so you can find information quickly and easily.
- Contains more than a hundred full-color illustrations with a special focus on dermatology for highly visual guidance.
- Uses evidence-based gradings to help you evaluate your diagnoses.