Front Office Management for the Veterinary Team - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$74.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
The only book of its kind, Front Office Management for the Veterinary Team focuses on the day-to-day duties of the veterinary team. It offers a complete guide to scheduling appointments, billing and accounting, communicating effectively and compassionately with clients, managing medical records, budgeting, marketing your practice, managing inventory, using outside diagnostic laboratory services, and much more. Written by Heather Prendergast, RVT, CVPM, this manual simplifies essential tasks with step-by-step instructions!
- Exercises on the Evolve website offer additional practice with front office tasks.
- Interactive working forms give you experience completing sample checks, deposit slips, patient history forms, and incident reports.
- The latest information on electronic banking and tax forms ensures that you adhere to the most current financial guidelines.
- What Would You Do/Not Do boxes provide scenarios to expose you to real-life situations that occur in veterinary practice and guide you through to an appropriate resolution.
- Review questions test your understanding of concepts presented in each chapter.
- Practice Point boxes highlight practical information to remember while on the job.
- Veterinary Practice and the Law boxes provide essential information about laws that you must know in order to run an ethical practice and to protect the practice.
- Key terms and learning objectives guide you through study of the most important content.