Anesthesia and Uncommon Diseases, 6th Edition
Expert Consult – Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Your awareness of uncommon diseases and possible complications is vital to successful anesthetic patient management. Anesthesia and Uncommon Diseases, 6th Edition, brings you up to date with new information on less commonly seen diseases and conditions, including the latest evidence and management guidelines. This unique medical reference book is essential for a complete understanding of today’s best options and potential difficulties in anesthesia.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com - fully searchable!
- Stay current with all-new chapters on adult congenital heart disease, rheumatic diseases, and the cancer patient, plus many more revisions throughout.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with hundreds of illustrations, now in full color.
- Improve your ability to successfully manage every patient, including those with rare diseases or conditions.
- Avoid complications with unique coverage of an important aspect of anesthetic management.
"This is still the only book out there that addresses this aspect of anesthetic management. It is brief, to the point, easy to read, accessible 24/7, and makes quick general recommendations about management. In the middle of the night, it can be a life saver for anesthesiologists, no matter how experienced they are. It is a must-have for every practicing anesthesiologist."- Tariq Malik, MD (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) 5 star Doody Rating!
By Lee A. Fleisher, MD, Robert D. Dripps Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care; Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA