Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease E-Book, 9th Edition
Make optimal use of the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments with Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease - the indispensable information source in this broad field! Edited by Mark Feldman, MD, Lawrence S. Friedman, MD, and Lawrence J. Brandt, MD, this 9th Edition equips you with the amassed knowledge of hundreds of respected authorities from around the world, helping you to overcome all of your most complex clinical challenges and make the most effective use of the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments. Significant updates on bariatric surgery, Barrett's esophagus, and many other evolving areas keep your practice current. Full-text online access includes downloadable illustrations and links to reference abstracts. The result remains the indispensable core reference in gastroenterology and hepatology.
New to This Edition
- Significant updates on bariatric surgery, Barrett's esophagus, endoscopic ultrasound, endosonography, treatment of liver disease, and much more keep you current on the latest advances.
- Many new contributors from all over the world provide you with fresh insights on all areas of gastroenterology and hepatology.
- Full-text online access via Expert Consult includes downloadable illustrations and links to reference abstracts.
- World-renowned experts provide reliable guidance on every area of your field.
- A consistent, full-color chapter design lets you find information quickly.
By Mark Feldman, MD, Chairman, Department of Internal Medicine; Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX; Lawrence S. Friedman, MD, Chair, Department of Medicine, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton, MA, USA; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Assistant Chief of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA and Lawrence J. Brandt, MD, Emeritus Chief, Division of Gastroenterology Montefiore Medical Center, Professor of Medicine and Surgery, Chief, Division of Gastroenterology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA