Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Effectively manage the chronic problems of your hypertensive patients with the practical clinical tools inside Hypertension, 2nd Edition: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease. This respected cardiology reference covers everything you need to know - from epidemiology and pathophysiology through diagnosis, risk stratification, treatment, outcome studies, concomitant diseases, special populations and special situations, and future treatments.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Use new combination drug therapies and other forms of treatment to their greatest advantage in the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
- Successfully employ behavior management as a vital part of the treatment plan for hypertensives and pre-hypertensives.
- Access the complete contents online and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Confidently meet the needs of special populations with chronic hypertensive disease, as well as hypertension and concomitant disease.
- Learn new methods of aggressive patient management and disease prevention to help ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
- Benefit from the authors’ Clinical Pearls to reduce complications of hypertension.
By Henry R. Black, MD, Associate Vice President for Research, Charles J. and Margaret Roberts Professor; Chairman, Department of Preventive Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA and William Elliott, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine, Rush University Medical Center. Chicago, IL, USA