Hemodynamics and Cardiology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Offer the best care for neonatal cardiovascular problemsTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This exciting new reference brings you information about the most controversial cardiovascular challenges you face in your practice. The book confidently tackles these subjects and gives seasoned advice on the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies using evidence-based medicine wherever possible. It gives you the latest information you need to keep pace with the fast-paced, dynamic environment of neonatology.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that addresses these topics head on and offers opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
- Stay current in practice with coverage on issues such as the clinical implications of near-infrared spectroscopy in neonates, MRI imaging and neonatal hemodynamics, and hybrid management techniques for congenital heart disease.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Charles S. Kleinman, MD, Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics, Diagnostic Imaging, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nemours-Cardiac Center at the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women, Orlando, FL, USA and Istvan Seri, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Division Chief, USC Division of Neonatal Medicine, Keck School of Medicine/Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA