The Newborn Lung: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The Newborn Lung, a volume in Dr. Polin’s Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, offers expert authority on the toughest challenges in neonatal pulmonology and respiratory care. This medical reference book will help you provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Stay current in practice with in-depth coverage of presentation, pathogenesis, epidemiology, and prevention of bronchopulmonary dysplasia; short and long-term outcomes of oxygenation strategies in preterm infants; and many other hot topics in neonatal respiratory care.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that address these topics head on, offering opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by the best available evidence.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
"Every chapter contains a wealth of information compiled in a clear and readable fashion. that most readers will find novel and many interesting tidbits that will be new even to experienced clinicians...This is a well-written, easy-to-use reference book that fills a well-defined need. It is interesting enough to read straight through but well organized enough to read a chapter at a time."
nicu.org Reviews Forum, August 2009
"This is a unique resource in a wonderful series of books that examine many aspects of neonatal care...this book does live up to its subtitle of trying to review major questions and controversies in neonatal pulmonary care. It does so in greater depth than any standard textbook and thus will be a great addition to the libraries of practicing neonatal healthcare providers." - Jay P. Goldsmith, MD(Tulane University School of Medicine) Doody 4 star review!
By Eduardo Bancalari, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Obstetrics, and Gynecology, Director Division of Neonatology, Chief Newborn Service, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA