Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Disease: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Offer the best care for neonatal hematology, immunology, and infectious disease problemsTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This exciting new reference brings you information about the most controversial hematology, immunology, and infectious disease challenges you face in your practice. The book confidently tackles these subjects and gives seasoned advice on the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies using evidence-based medicine wherever possible. It gives you the latest information you need to keep pace with the fast-paced, dynamic environment of neonatology.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that addresses these topics head on and offers opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
"All chapters are written by the world renowned experts in the field and the authors have done full justice to their respective topics by including latest best available references. Throught the book severeal flow diagrams and tables are used for easy reading and reference. This volume should make a great companion for all working in the field of neonatology and improve their understanding of the topics discussed. It would make an excellent source of reference in the departmental library of every neonatal unit. the book can also be accessed on any internet- ready device through an activation code available with the book...Overall this volume of the Neonatology Questions and controversies series is worth the price."
Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, Oct 2012
- Stay current in practice with coverage on issues on the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of neonatal thrombocytopenia, diagnostic technologies in the management of congenital infection, and much more.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Robin K Ohls, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, University of New Mexico; Associate Director, Pediatrics, Clinical Translational Science Center, University of New Mexico Health Sciences, Albuquerque, New Mexico
and Akhil Maheshwari, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Pharmacology, Chief, Division of Neonatology, Director, Neonatology Fellowship Program, Director, Center for Neonatology and Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease, University of Illinois at Chicago; Medical Director, Neonatology Intensive Care Unit and Intermediate Care Nursery, Children’s Hospital of University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois