Head and Neck Pathology, 2nd Edition
A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Part of the popular Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Head and Neck Pathology delivers vital diagnostic guidance in a compact, high-yield format. Concise and easy to use, this pathology reference offers a practical, well-organized approach to evaluating a wide range of specimens in both head and neck and related endocrine pathology.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Get concise, complete coverage of both head and neck pathology and related endocrine pathology (including salivary, thyroid, and thymus diseases and disorders) - all in one convenient book.
- Access the entire book online at www.excpertconsult.com, with a downloadable image bank, references linked to PubMed, and the ability to search across the entire Expert Consult library.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Apply the latest diagnostic criteria for all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea; nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx; oral cavity and oropharynx; salivary glands; ear; and temporal bone.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Quickly reference key information with convenient, at-a-glance clinical and pathologic boxes throughout.
"This updated and well-illustrated book is designed for practicing pathologists and it compares very favourably with other similar competing books, both in breadth of coverage and quality of discussion and illustrations." - PathLab.org, March 2013
"This book stands out from others in this field because of its organization, useful tables, and high-quality color art. This updated edition is justified by the increase in general knowledge of pathological entities and the increasing complexity of the surgical pathology workload." - Natalie M Webster, MD(University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody 4 stars!
By Lester D. R. Thompson, MD, Chief, Head and Neck Pathology Division, Department of Pathology, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Woodland Hills Medical Center, Woodland Hills, CA