Gastroenterology and Nutrition: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Offer the best care for neonatal GI and nutrition problemsTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This exciting new reference brings you information about the most controversial gastroenterology and nutrition challenges you face in your practice. The book confidently tackles these subjects and gives seasoned advice on the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies using evidence-based medicine wherever possible. It gives you the latest information you need to keep pace with the fast-paced, dynamic environment of neonatology.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that addresses these topics head on and offers opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
- Stay current in practice with coverage on what the controversies are and where the field is moving in terms of basic intestinal development and nutritional requirements for the neonate.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Josef Neu, MD, Professor, Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, H. Hillis Miller Health Center, University of Florida College of Medicine Gainesville, FL