Sonography Principles and Instruments - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 8th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$102.00|
New to This Edition
- A full-color design depicts more than 200 high-quality ultrasound scans similar to what you'll encounter in the clinical setting.
- Updated scans from the most current equipment and updated content on 3D imaging, contrast, elastrography, and imaging artifacts provide all the information necessary to be consistent with current technology.
- Full-color photos of common instruments and control panels familiarize you with the devices you'll use in practice.
- Updated risk and safety statements help you ensure compliance with current national standards.
- New outline and presentation of materials reflect the 2009 ARDMS Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) examination.
- Essential coverage of physics and ultrasound helps you prepare for the ARDMS SPI exam.
- Straightforward explanations simplify complex content.
- Key Points highlight the most important information to help you study more efficiently.
- Learning features such as chapter outlines, learning objectives, bulleted chapter summaries, and a glossary of sonography physics terms make difficult concepts easier to review and understand.
- End-of-chapter exercises test your knowledge and understanding with a mix of true-or-false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and mathematical questions.
- A mathematics appendix provides fast, efficient access to a List of Symbols, a Compilation of Equations, and a Mathematics Review.
By Frederick W. Kremkau, PhD, Professor, Radiologic Sciences and Director, Program for Medical Ultrasound, Center for Applied Learnng, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC