Expert Radiology Series
Obstetric Imaging will help you detect fetal abnormalities with greater confidence and accuracy. Covering MRI as well as ultrasound and interventional procedures, it equips you with expert tips for recognizing and addressing problems that you might otherwise miss. Obstetric Imaging provides the advanced guidance you need to recognize fetal health challenges early and respond effectively!Table of Contents
- Get advanced clinical guidance from a preeminent team of international maternal-fetal medicine specialists and obstetrician/gynecologists.
- See perfect examples of normal and variant anatomy, as well as the full range of fetal syndromes, with 1,318 images, 361 in full color.
- Know how to get optimal diagnostic accuracy from ultrasound and when to use MRI instead.
- Effectively perform image-guided interventions including amniocentesis, fetal transfusion, selective laser photocoagulation, radiofrequency ablation, fetal shunt placement, and more.
- Master important nuances of sonography by watching 69 videos online.
- Access Obstetric Imaging online at www.expertconsult.com, view all the videos, and download all the images.
"This is a terrific reference for any conceivable ultrasound finding or syndrome. The ultrasound images are top notch and the use of evidence-based medicine to formulate management strategies is what distinguishes this book from its peers."- Anthony Shanks, MD (Washington University School of Medicine) 4 star Doody rating!
Edited by Joshua Copel, MD, Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT