Workbook for Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions, 5th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of key content in Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions, 5th Edition with chapter-by-chapter review and practice. This companion Workbook challenges you to recall key terminology and definitions, identify important anatomic structures, apply textbook concepts to realistic patient scenarios, and prepare for success on your certification exam with a wide variety of review questions and critical thinking exercises.Table of Contents
- Word definitions and glossary terms reinforce your understanding of key medical terminology.
- Chapter-specific fill-in-the-blank and short answer questions test your retention of textbook content.
- Labeling exercises challenge you to identify important anatomic structures and processes.
- Patient Screening scenarios provide practice recognizing the varying degrees of urgency in realistic patient situations.
- Certification Exam Review helps you build the confidence for success on your certification exam.
By Margaret Schell Frazier, RN, CMA, BS, Formerly-Department Chair, Health and Human Services Division, Program Chair, Medical Assisting Program, Ivy Tech State College, Fort Wayne, IN and Jeanette Drzymkowski, RN, BS, Formerly-Associate Faculty, Ivy Tech State College, Northeast, Fort Wayne, IN