A Volume in the High Yield Pathology Series (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Save time identifying and diagnosing diseases of the lung, mediastinum and heart with Thoracic Pathology, a volume in the Highy Yield Pathology series. Edited by noted pathologist Dr. Aliya Husain, this medical reference book is designed to help you review the key pathologic features of a full range of thoracic diseases, recognize the classic look of typical specimens, and quickly confirm your diagnoses for more than 400 discreet entities found in the lung, mediastinum, and heart.Table of Contents
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with excellent color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise bulleted text.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text online, perform quick searches, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
"This is a very useful book for surgical pathologists or pathology residents. It is intended to be a quick reference with numerous useful photomicrographs. This book serves this purpose well and would be a practical addition to a pathologist's library." - Natalie M Webster, MD(University of Kansas Medical Center)
By Aliya Husain, MD, Professor of Pathology, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, Illinois