Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing, 2nd Edition
Concepts and Practice
Designed for use with Medical-Surgical Nursing: Concepts & Practice, 2nd Edition, this study guide provides an in-depth review of the most important concepts in the text. It features a clear, friendly writing style, creative practice exercises and activities, and unique Steps to Better Communication sections in each chapter.Table of Contents
- Review Questions for the NCLEX Examination, which include alternate-item format questions, test your knowledge of chapter content while providing valuable practice for the licensure exam.
- Critical Thinking activities based on concepts in the textbook encourage you to apply what you've learned to clinical scenarios.
- Application of the Nursing Process and Priority Setting exercises reflect real-life patient care situations to help you prepare for success on exams and in clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Steps Toward Better Communication sections include a vocabulary-building glossary, completion tasks, pronunciation and grammar exercises, and communication exercises.
- Textbook page references throughout guide you to relevant content in the textbook for further study.
- To the Student preface offers valuable study hints and tips.
By Susan C. deWit, MSN, RN, CNS, PHN, Formerly, Instructor of Nursing, El Centro College, Dallas, TX; and Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA