Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing, 2nd Edition
Concepts and Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Designed for use with Medical-Surgical Nursing: Concepts & Practice, 2nd Edition, this study guide provides an in-depth review of the most important concepts in the text. It features a clear, friendly writing style, creative practice exercises and activities, and unique Steps to Better Communication sections in each chapter.Table of Contents
- Review Questions for the NCLEX Examination, which include alternate-item format questions, test your knowledge of chapter content while providing valuable practice for the licensure exam.
- Critical Thinking activities based on concepts in the textbook encourage you to apply what you've learned to clinical scenarios.
- Application of the Nursing Process and Priority Setting exercises reflect real-life patient care situations to help you prepare for success on exams and in clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Steps Toward Better Communication sections include a vocabulary-building glossary, completion tasks, pronunciation and grammar exercises, and communication exercises.
- Textbook page references throughout guide you to relevant content in the textbook for further study.
- To the Student preface offers valuable study hints and tips.
By Susan C. deWit, MSN, RN, CNS, PHN, Formerly, Instructor of Nursing, El Centro College, Dallas, TX; and Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA