Nathan and Oski's Hematology of Infancy and Childhood E-Book, 7th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
To address the exponential growth in the fields of pediatric hematology and oncology, this classic reference has been separated into two distinct volumes. With this volume, devoted strictly to pediatric hematology, and another to pediatric oncology, you'll keep you on the cutting-edge of these two specialties. The completely revised 7th edition of Nathan and Oski's Hematology of Infancy and Childhood is now in full color, and provides you with the most comprehensive, authoritative, up-to-date information for diagnosing and treating children with hematologic disorders. It brings together the pathophysiology of disease with detailed clinical guidance on diagnosis and management for the full range of blood diseases that you encounter in everyday practice. Written by the leading names in pediatric hematology, this resource is an essential tool for anyone involved in caring for children with hematologic disorders. And, as an Expert Consult title, this thoroughly updated 7th edition comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable.
New to This Edition
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all hematologic disorders, including newly recognized ones, along with the latest breakthroughs in diagnosis and management.
- Uses many boxes, graphs, and tables to highlight complex clinical diagnostic and management guidelines at a glance.
- Presents an all-new full-color design that includes clear illustrative examples of relevant science and clinical problems for quick access to the answers you need.
- Provides access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, enabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Balances summaries of relevant pathophysiology with clear, practical clinical guidance to help you thoroughly understand the underlying science of diseases.
By Stuart H. Orkin, MD, Chairman, Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; David G. Nathan Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School; Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Boston, MA