The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology E-Book, 3rd Edition
With high quality color images combined with up-to-date treatment guidelines and a proven template, the third edition of The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology is a vital companion for every ophthalmic trainee, primary care practitioner and emergency trauma unit. The bonus PDA software allows you to access the entire contents of the manual on the go.
New to This Edition
- Provides a complete and thorough update with expanded sections, including age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, uveitis, glaucoma, dry eye, and refractive surgeries.
- Incorporates over 100 new high quality clinical color photos plus spectral domain OCT, CT scan, fluorescein angiogram, visual field, and corneal topography images.
- Adds brand new appendices outlining basic eye care and differential diagnosis information to help minimize wasted time in the clinic.
- Offers immediate and convenient access to the whole manual when on the go with bonus PDA software.
- Provides thorough, easily accessible and up-to-date information for all common eye disorders, creating an all-in-one resource for quick diagnosis and treatment.
- Uses highlighted emergency management boxes for a clear presentation of the crucial treatment of critical situations.
- Follows a templated format with key boxes highlighting important information.
- Presents full-color photographs throughout so you can compare real case presentations for more accurate diagnosis.
- Orders chapters anatomically (not by ophthalmic subspecialty) making it easier to locate the desired information by looking at the effected area.
By Neil J. Friedman, MD, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA; Private Practice, Mid-Peninsula Ophthalmology Medical Group, Palo Alto, CA