Anesthesia E-Book, 7th Edition
From fundamental principles to advanced subspecialty procedures, Miller's Anesthesia covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice. It is the go-to reference for masterful guidance on the technical, scientific, and clinical challenges you face. Now new chapters, new authors, meticulous updates, an increased international presence, and a new full-color design ensure that the 7th edition continues the tradition of excellence that you depend on.
New to This Edition
- Extends the breadth of international coverage with contributions from prominent anesthesiologists from all over the world, including China, India, and Sweden.
- Features 30 new authors and 13 new chapters such as Sleep, Memory and Consciousness; Perioperative Cognitive Dysfunction; Ultrasound Guidance for Regional Anesthesia; Anesthesia for Correction of Cardiac Arrhythmias; Anesthesia for Bariatric Surgery; Prehospital Emergency and Trauma Care; Critical Care Protocols; Neurocritical Care; and Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Dedicates an entire section to pediatric anesthesia, to help you address the unique needs of pediatric patients.
- Presents a new full-color design -- complete with more than 1,500 full-color illustrations -- for enhanced visual guidance.
- Covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice.
- Offers step-by-step instructions for patient management and an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Incorporates 'Key Points' boxes in every chapter that highlight important concepts.
By Ronald D. Miller, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, Professor of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA