Arthritis in Color E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$125.00|
Arthritis in Color helps you understand the recent advances in the use of magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound for the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis. Written by three authorities in the field-Michael A. Bruno, MD; Gary E. Gold, MD; and Timothy J. Mosher, MD-and including more than 600 images, 300 in full color, this book gives you access to the current understanding and future directions in this dynamic field. With coverage of everything from the basic to the advanced, you'll have the guidance you need to make the most accurate diagnoses.
- Provides correlation images that depict the disease process on ultrasound, MRI, and plain radiographs to allow you to confirm a diagnosis quickly and easily.
- Explores MRI and ultrasound as more effective approaches to diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis due to their superior evaluation of soft tissues, marrow, and cartilage.
- Features more than 600 digital quality images-300 in full color-that clearly illustrate the material being presented.
- Includes examples of pathology with color illustrations to help you arrive at more accurate diagnoses.
- Covers both basic and advanced concepts for a well-rounded, well-balanced approach suitable for the novice or the expert.
- Presents the expert guidance of Michael A. Bruno, Gary E. Gold, and Timothy J. Mosher-instructors of the popular annual course at the American Roentgen Ray Society on Advanced Imaging in Arthritis-for a consistent, accessible style.
By Michael A. Bruno, MD, Director of Quality and Safety; Associate Professor of Radiology and Medicine, Department of Radiology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA