Pediatric Urology E-Book, 2nd Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Pediatric Urology is an up-to-date, clinical reference that provides detailed descriptions of the best approaches for the functional, biological, and morphological aspects of the urinary tract before and after birth. John G. Gearhart, Richard C. Rink, and Pierre D. E. Mouriquand cover all areas of the field, including pediatric surgery, radiology, nephrology, endocrinology, biochemistry, and obstetrics. Access the latest research through new chapters on tissue engineering, acute scrotum, and more. The appealing new full-color design, streamlined approach, and online access at expertconsult.com make this an invaluable resource to pediatric urologists, pediatric surgeons, residents and fellows worldwide.
New to This Edition
- Features the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com for convenient reference.
- Includes new chapters on tissue engineering, acute scrotum and disorders of the penis, and perinatal urological emergencies to cover the most up-to-date research in the field.
- Presents comprehensive coverage in a short, readable, and succinct format so that the material is easy to locate and disseminate.
- Provides cutting edge coverage from editors at the forefront of the specialty so you know the best available approaches.
- Eases reference and visual understanding through an all-new full-color design.
- Provides detailed descriptions of the best approaches for the functional, biological, and morphological aspects of the urinary tract before and after birth.
By John G. Gearhart, MD, FACS, Professor and Director, Pediatric Urology, Brady Urological Institute; Professor of Pediatric Urology and Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD