Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 6th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today's obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, global obstetric practices, and much more.
- Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
- Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
- View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
- Access the complete contents online, plus exclusive references, tables, and images, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today's key issues - all evidence-based and easy to read.
"This edition continues the book's wonderful tradition as a primary learning tool in obstetrics. It is exhaustive yet topical and provides trainees with excellent examples of incorporating evidence-based medicine. A wonderful resource." - Anthony Shanks, MD(Washington University School of Medicine) Doody 4 stars
By Steven G. Gabbe, MD, Senior Vice President for Health Sciences and Chief Executive Officer, The Ohio State University Medical Center; Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
; Jennifer R. Niebyl, MD, Department Head, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa; Henry L Galan, MD, Professor, Chief of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aurora, Colorado
; Eric R. M. Jauniaux, MD, PhD, Professor/Honorary Consultant, Academic Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University College London, Royal Free Campus, London, United Kingdom; Mark B Landon, MD, Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio; Joe Leigh Simpson, MD, Senior Vice President for Research and Global Programs, March of Dimes Foundation, White Plains, New York; Professor Obstetrics and Gynecology; Professor of Human and Molecular Genetics; Formerly Executive Associate, Dean for Academic Affairs, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Florida International University, Miami, Florida
and Deborah A Driscoll, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania