Dental Instruments - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$32.47|
|Print - Spiral Bound||$49.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Confidently recognize and manage more than 300 dental instruments with this portable, visually detailed resource. Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 4th Edition, pairs thorough descriptions with high-quality photographs and illustrations in a convenient, pocket-sized format to help you quickly and accurately identify dental tools. A unique flashcard-style presentation helps you assess your understanding, and the book's spiral-bound design gives you fast, efficient access to key information -- making Dental Instruments ideal for both studying and on-the-job reference.
New to This Edition
- All-new photographs of enamel cutting instruments provide both full views and close-ups to help you better distinguish among similar-looking instruments.
- Additional "in-use" images throughout the text and new video clips on the companion Evolve website highlight the appropriate instruments for use in specific procedures.
- Extensive updates familiarize you with the function and characteristics of new instruments, including the latest:
- Local anesthetic syringes and components
- Evacuation devices
- Dental handpieces
- Composite restorative instruments
- Dental radiography equipment
- UNIQUE! Flashcard format makes it easy to assess your knowledge of dental instruments and their uses.
- More than 500 high-quality photographs and illustrations enhance your ability to quickly and accurately identify dental instruments.
- Convenient pocket-sized, spiral-bound design helps you easily access key information at a glance.
- Clear, consistent organization helps you master basic instruments before introducing more complicated tools.
- Practice Notes and Sterilization boxes help you ensure compliance with common practice standards and state regulations.
- Study tools on Evolve enhance your familiarity with dental instruments through assessment quizzes, interactive exercises, and new video clips.
By Linda Bartolomucci Boyd, CDA, RDA, BA, Dental Assisting Program, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA