Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 9th Edition
Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 2-Volume Set
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology delivers the state-of-the-art scientific and clinical know-how you need to offer your patients the most effective diagnosis and care. This rheumatology book’s sweeping updates highlight current advances and breakthroughs that impact your practice. With Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, you'll be ready to handle the toughest clinical challenges you face.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest therapeutic advances through new chapters in bioengineering and tissue engineering, as well as up-to-date coverage of gout and disease-modifying drugs.
- Learn how the study of biomarkers across populations can help you detect diseases earlier and with greater accuracy with a new chapter on epigenetics.
- Diagnose, monitor, and manage rheumatic disease more effectively with expanded information on the use of ultrasound and other imaging modalities.
- Search the entire contents online at www.expertconsult.com, download all of images, and watch videos demonstrating the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- Review basic science advances and their clinical implications in one place and get dependable, evidence-based guidance with the integrated chapter format that readers of Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology have always appreciated.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the "whys" and "hows" of rheumatic disease management with detailed coverage of the very latest breakthroughs and the newest clinical algorithms.
"The ninth edition has many positive changes, including in the presentation, such as color coding of sections and charts and diagrams, which have made the information easier to assimilate. The book also provides up-to-date information while keeping with the traditional feel of previous editions. In times where electronic media have taken over print media, <B><I>Kelley's</I></B> still draws readers. It is likely the most definitive rheumatology book not only in the U.S., but also in the rest of the world".- Deepali P Sen, M.D.(Washington University Medical Center) Doody 5 star review!
By Gary S. Firestein, MD, Professor of Medicine,
Dean and Associate Vice Chancellor of Translational Medicine
University of California San Diego Health Sciences
La Jolla, California; Ralph C. Budd, MD, Professor of Medicine,
Director, Vermont Center for Immunology and Infectious Diseases,
The University of Vermont College of Medicine,
Burlington, Vermont; Sherine E Gabriel, MD, MSc, William J. and Charles H. Mayo Professor
Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology
Rochester, Minnesota; Iain B. McInnes, PhD, FRCP, FRSE, Director, Institute of Infection, Immunity, and Inflammation
College of Medical, Veterinary, and Life Sciences
Glasgow Biomedical Research Centre
University of Glasgow
Glasgow, United Kingdom and James R O'Dell, MD, Larson Professor of Medicine
Chief, Division of Rheumatology and Immunology
Vice Chairman, Department of Internal Medicine
University of Nebraska Medical Center