Plastic Surgery: 6-Volume Set, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
2013 BMA Medical Book Awards 1st Prize Award Winner in Surgical Specialties!
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Plastic Surgery provides you with all the most current knowledge and techniques across your entire field, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Edited by Drs. Mathes and Hentz in its last edition, this six-volume plastic surgery reference now features new expert leadership, a new organization, new online features, and a vast collection of new information - delivering all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face. Renowned authorities provide evidence-based guidance to help you make the best clinical decisions, get the best results from each procedure, avoid complications, and exceed your patients’ expectations.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest on stem cell therapy, tissue engineering, and inductive therapies • aesthetic surgical techniques and nonsurgical treatments • conjoined twin separation and other craniofacial surgery advances • microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, and sternal fixation • autologous lipofilling of the breast • nerve transfers in hand surgery, hand allotransplantation, and functional prosthetics • and much, much more.
- Easily find the answers you need with a new organization that features separate volumes covering Principles • Aesthetic • Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery • Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns • Breast • and Hand and Upper Extremity, plus a more templated, user-friendly, high-yield presentation.
- Visualize procedures more clearly through an abundance of completely redrawn full-color illustrations and new color clinical photographs.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents of each volume online, download all the tables and figures, view 160 procedural videos, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in every area of plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
"This is the latest edition of the multivolume plastic surgery textbook first edited by John M. Converse in 1964. Through the decades, this has remained the gold standard in plastic surgery textbooks. I have always had the most recent edition close to my desk and have used it as an initial reference when I have needed to review a topic. I will continue to use this edition in the same manner.
Plastic surgeons at all stages in their careers can benefit from this book. The coverage of plastic surgery topics remains encyclopedic, and all of the authors are recognized experts in their subject areas. This edition demonstrates a number of differences from prior editions. The books themselves are slightly larger, and the majority of the artwork is in color, with a uniform style and is of high quality. This edition incorporates changes consistent with our digital age, while maintaining the excellent content that has been the hallmark of this book throughout the years."
- Walter Lawrence, MPH, MD
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Doody 5 star review!
By Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery
Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery
University of Washington
Seattle, WA, USA