Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Colorectal Surgery equips you to overcome the clinical challenges you face in this area of surgery. Written for the general surgeon who is called upon to manage diseases and disorders of the large bowel, rectum, and anus, this reference provides advanced, expert guidance on how to avoid complications and achieve the most successful results.Table of Contents
- Visualize relevant anatomy and techniques more easily with high-quality, full-color line drawings and clinical photos throughout.
- Zero in on the information you need with key points boxes in every chapter that provide a quick overview of the topic at hand.
- Get practical, hands-on advice on managing the diseases and disorders you’re most likely to encounter.
- Learn from acknowledged leaders in the field who excel in both academic and clinical areas.
- Access the searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with downloadable images of key surgical techniques.
"This book is an up to date and perinent addition to the surgical literature for residents as well as surgeons with a strong interest in colorectal diseases. It provides an excellent guide for the colorectal trainee, covering colorectal operative diseases."
British Journal of Surgery, May 2013
By H. Randolph Bailey, MD, Texas Medical Center, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas; Richard P. Billingham, MD, University of Washington, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, Washington; Michael J. Stamos, MD, University of California, Irvine, H. H. Chao Comprehensive Digestive Disease Center, Orange, California and Michael J. Snyder, MD, Texas Medical Center, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas