Therapy in Sleep Medicine
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Therapy in Sleep Medicine, by Drs. Teri J. Barkoukis, Jean K. Matheson, Richard Ferber, and Karl Doghrami, provides the clinically focused coverage you need for rapid diagnosis and effective treatment of sleep disorders. A multidisciplinary team of leading authorities presents the latest on sleep breathing disorders (including obstructive sleep apnea), neuropharmacology, parasomnias, neurologic disorders affecting sleep, sleep therapy for women, sleep therapy in geriatric patients, controversies, and future trends in therapy in a highly illustrated, easy-to-follow format. The fully searchable text is online at www.expertconsult.com, making this practical resource portable and easily accessible.Table of Contents
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.experconsult.com, along with links to PubMed.
- Diagnose and treat patients effectively with complete coverage of the full range of sleep disorders.
- Find diagnostic and treatment information quickly and easily thanks to a highly illustrated, easy-to-read format that highlights key details.
- Stay current on discussions of hot topics, including sleep breathing disorders (including obstructive sleep apnea), neuropharmacology, parasomnias, neurologic disorders affecting sleep, sleep therapy for women, sleep therapy in geriatric patients, controversies, and future trends in therapy.
- Tap into the expertise of a multidisciplinary team of leading authorities for well-rounded, trusted guidance.
By Teri J. Barkoukis, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Director, Sleep Medicine Fellowship, Pulmonary-Critical Care Division, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE; Jean K. Matheson, MD, Associate Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School; Medical Director, Sleep Disorders Center, Department of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA; Richard Ferber, MD and Karl Doghramji, MD