USMLE Consult Step 3 Prep Pack
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
FINISH STRONG with the USMLE Consult Step 3 Prep Pack! The USMLE Consult Step 3 Prep Pack includes a compact book and 1-month access to USMLE Consult's Step 3 Question Bank and CCS Case Bank. The book contains the most high-yield elements of Elsevier's best-selling Step 3 review books, including the top "100 Secrets" from Radiology Secrets and Emergency Medicine Secrets, and the "10 Commandments," pharmacology table, antidotes to poisoning, radiology tests, and abbreviations from Adam Brochert's Crush Step 3. It also features test-taking tips and sections on Ethics and Health Maintenance from Strong Medicine for Step 3 and cases from Crash Course Series and Crush Step 3. The online question bank features more than 1,500 peer-reviewed questions at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME's exam blueprint, and 100 CCS Cases for a realistic simulation of the actual CCS experience so you can focus on the cases, not the exam interface. Competitively priced with BONUS access to the USMLE Consult Step 3 Scorrelator, a score correlation tool, this Prep Pack is the best bang for your buck in Step 3 review.Table of Contents
- 100 CCS Cases for a realistic simulation of the actual CCS experience so you can focus on the cases, not the exam interface.
- More than 1,500 peer-reviewed questions at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME’s exam blueprint.
- The best remediation with content from Elsevier's renowned resources like Ferri’s Clinical Advisor, Robbins Pathology, Nelson’s Pediatrics, Cecil Medicine, Braunwald’s Cardiology, the Essentials and Secrets series, and more.
- Detailed results analysis, by case or test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses by clinical setting or problem/disease, and over time to assess your progress.
- Bonus access to the Scorrelator, an advanced score correlation tool that generates a score indicative of what you can expect on the actual USMLEs.