Best Evidence for Spine Surgery
20 Cardinal Cases (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Best Evidence for Spine Surgery provides representative cases that help you determine the optimal surgical interventions for your patients. Drs. Rahul Jandial and Steven R. Garfin, and a balanced team of preeminent neurosurgeons and orthopaedists, address the trend toward a more collaborative approach between spine and orthopaedic surgery. This easy-to-read, evidence-based resource also features "Tips from the masters" for a quick review of important elements of diagnosis and treatment and online access at www.expertconsult.com with fully searchable text and downloadable images.Table of Contents
- Choose the best options for your patients using evidence that supports the optimal surgical intervention for each case.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery and a video library demonstrating nuances of key techniques.
- Apply a multi-disciplinary approach through coverage that reflects the changing nature of the specialty with chapters written by neurosurgeons and orthopaedists.
- Quickly review the most important elements of diagnosis through "Tips from the masters."
- Easily find the information you need with a consistent, case-based format that clearly presents evidence and techniques.
By Rahul Jandial, MD, PhD, Section Head, Spine Program
Department of Neurosurgery
Assistant Professor of Surgery
City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
Beckman Research Institute
and Steven R. Garfin, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Orthopaedics, University of California, San Diego; Chief, Section of Spine Surgery, UCSD Medical Center, San Diego, CA