Computerized Medical Office Procedures, 3rd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$136.00|
Make a quick transition from classroom practice to real-world employment with a complete understanding of Medisoft Version 16 Practice Management Software. This easy-to-use worktext explains common medical office tasks in a clear, step-by-step format and provides realistic exercises to help you confidently prepare to use computers in the medical office.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapter organization helps you understand theory and concepts before learning related procedures.
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft Version 16 (software sold separately) familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews and worktext activities enable you to assess your understanding.
- Key terms are defined at the beginning and then practiced in a matching exercise at the end of each chapter to help you retain new vocabulary.
By William D. Larsen, MBA, CMA, Medical Assistant Program Coordinator, National American University