Documentation for Rehabilitation - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$33.77|
|Print - Paperback||$51.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Ensure confident clinical decisions and maximum reimbursement in a variety of practice settings such as acute care, outpatient, home care, and nursing homes with the only systematic approach to documentation for rehabilitation professionals! Revised and expanded, this hands-on textbook/workbook provides a unique framework for maintaining evidence of treatment progress and patient outcomes with a clear, logical progression. Extensive examples and exercises in each chapter reinforce concepts and encourage you to apply what you've learned to realistic practice scenarios.
New to This Edition
- Four NEW chapters address additional aspects of documentation that rehabilitation professionals will encounter in practice:
- Legal aspects of documentation
- Documentation in pediatrics
- Payment policy and coding
- Computerized documentation
- UNIQUE! Combination textbook/workbook format reinforces your understanding and tests your ability to apply concepts through practice exercises.
- UNIQUE! Systematic approach to documenting functional outcomes provides a practical framework for success in numerous practice settings.
- Case studies show you how to format goals through realistic client examples.
- Practice exercises provide valuable experience applying concepts to common clinical problems.
By Lori Quinn, EdD, PT, Associate Professor, Program in Physical Therapy, New York Medical College, School of Public Health, Valhalla, NY and James Gordon, EdD, PT, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA