Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors: 2 Volume Set, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
"I would highly recommend this text to any neuropathologist to aide their day to day practice." By Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, Apr 2015Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Employ immunohistochemistry, molecular and genetic diagnostic tests, and other modern techniques as well as the best morphologic diagnostic methods to effectively identify each tumor or tumor-like entity.
- Utilize new, clinically important molecular genetic data and updated classification schemes to help guide treatment and targeted therapy.
- Apply the latest techniques and diagnostic criteria with completely rewritten chapters on Small and Large Intestines, Heart, Larynx and Trachea, Ear, and Peritoneum.
- Find critical information quickly thanks to more tables and bulleted lists throughout.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Diagnose efficiently and effectively using diagnostic flow charts, correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings, and differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar-looking entities.
"In my opinion this latest edition is comprehensive, accessible and up to date. It manages to incorporate a huge amount of molecular detail into the two volumes. .. I would highly recommend this text to any neuropathologist to aide their day to day practice." By Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, Apr 2015
By Christopher D. M. Fletcher, MD, FRCPath, Vice Chair, Anatomic Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Chief of Onco-Pathology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts