Women's Health Review
A Clinical Update in Obstetrics - Gynecology (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Efficiently review the latest clinical recommendations, developments, and procedures with Women’s Health Review. This comprehensive, yet succinct summary is just the medical reference book you need to ensure that your knowledge is up to date!Table of Contents
- Zero in on the most important new information with "update boxes," and dig deeper into the surrounding text for more background or complementary discussions.
- Review key points quickly with the aid of relevant tables and images.
- Take an organized approach to review with a subspecialty-based structure and a convenient outline format.
- Get the authoritative coverage you need thanks to the collaboration of contributions from University of California medical schools, each at the top of their specialty.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Philip J. DiSaia, MD, The Dorothy Marsh Chair in Reproductive Biology, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine College of Medicine, Irvine, California, UCI Medical Center, Orange, California; Gautam Chaudhuri, MD, PhD, Distinguished Professor and Executive Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Distinguished Professor, Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California; Linda C. Giudice, MD, PhD, MSc, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, The Robert B. Jaffe, MD Endowed Professor in the Reproductive Sciences, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California; Thomas R. Moore, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, California; Lloyd H. Smith, Jr., MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine and Associate Dean, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California and Manuel Porto, MD, Professor and Chairman, The E.J. Quilligan Endowed Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California-Irvine, School of Medicine, Orange, California