Small Animal Clinical Techniques - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$72.95|
|Print - Paperback||$72.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
With step-by-step instructions for 53 procedures, this must-have text includes everything you need to learn the techniques you need for everyday practice. The text and Companion CD work together to cover sample collection and handling procedures with photographs, illustrations, and video and make procedures easy to understand.
- Complete descriptions of each procedure help you perform the skill with the level of competency required for the job.
- A consistent approach to all procedures with step-by-step instructions, principles, and photographs allows you to think logically and perform the skills well.
- Full-color design includes over 600 drawings and photographs to reinforce visual understanding of key concepts.
- Companion CD features narrated video, photos, and drawings for most procedures in the book to help you put techniques into practice.
- Expert author shares her years of expertise in education, veterinary medicine, and writing to provide a valuable learning tool.
By Susan Meric Taylor, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM, Professor of Small Animal Medicine, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan