Student Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 6th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$43.95|
Reinforce your understanding of essential examination and assessment skills and with this lab manual companion to Carolyn Jarvis' Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 6th Edition. A wide variety of checklists, activities, and exercises challenge you to apply your knowledge and provide hands-on practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New assessment tools and updated illustrations test your retention and understanding.
- Updated evidence-based practice guidelines throughout the manual reflect the most current research and assessment practices.
- A variety of review questions and study activities test your understanding of key points and procedures:
- Short answer
- Anatomy labeling exercises
- Regional write-up sheets familiarize you with physical examination forms and provide practice for recording narrative accounts of patient history and examination findings.
- Reading assignments help you review relevant textbook content with convenient chapter and page references.
- Clinical objectives for each chapter help you study more effectively.
- A comprehensive glossary provides fast, easy access to key terms and definitions from the textbook.
By Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, Chestnut Health Systems, Bloomington; Adjunct Assistant Professor of Nursing, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL