Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult – Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The 2nd edition of Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, written by Shoei K. Stephen Huang, MD and Mark A. Wood, MD, provides you with the most comprehensive and detailed coverage of the latest ablation techniques, from direct-current to radiofrequency to cryoenergy. It offers the latest information on anatomy, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, mapping, and the use of echocardiography to assist in accurate diagnosis and management of cardiac arrhythmias. Authored by two of the world’s leading experts in catheter ablation, this text includes a unique section on troubleshooting difficult cases, and its use of tables, full-color illustrations, and high-quality figures is unmatched among publications in the field. Easy access to the complete contents, illustrations, and video library can now be found online at expertconsult.com.
New to This Edition
- Improve accuracy with assistance from advanced catheter mapping and navigation systems and use of intracardiac echocardiography to assist accurate diagnosis and ablation.
- Keep pace with an updated and expanded section on atrial fibrillation.
- Stay current on timely topics like contemporary cardiac mapping and imaging techniques, atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, and ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
Access the full contents, illustrations, and video library online at expertconsult.com.
- Get the most comprehensive and detailed coverage of arrhythmias and ablation technologies, highlighted by a systematic approach to troubleshooting specific problems encountered in the laboratory - complete with solutions.
- Find the critical answers you need quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, highly user-friendly chapter format.
- Master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from tables, illustrations, high-quality figures, and video clips unmatched among publications in the field
Review basic concepts and build clinical knowledge using extensive tables that present specific ''hard-to-remember'' numerical information used in diagnosis, and mapping to summarize key information in each chapter.
"This is a comprehensive book on catheter ablation, intracardiac mapping, and ablation of cardiac arrhythmias... including supraventricular tachycardias, atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardias... The contributors have done an excellent job.... a solid addition to the current medical literature in this field."- Krishna K Gaddam, M.D, Doody's Review, 4 Stars
By Shoei K. Stephen Huang, MD, Shoei K. Stephen Huang, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine; Section of Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing, Scott & White Heart and Vascular Institute, Temple, Texas; Distinguished Chair Professor of Medicine, Tzu Chi University College of Medicine, Hualien, Taiwan
and Mark A. Wood, MD, Professor of Medicine, Co-director, Clinical EP Lab, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA, USA