Therapy in Nephrology and Hypertension E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Thoroughly revised, the new edition of this companion to Brenner & Rector's The Kidney equips you with today's guidance to effectively manage renal and hypertension patients. International authorities emphasize the specifics of treatment while presenting field-tested advice on the best therapeutic strategies available. New chapters reflect the latest evidence impacting current clinical issues, while a new design helps you reference the information more easily.
New to This Edition
- Offers new chapters on erectile and sexual dysfunction, transplant immunology and immunosuppression, dietary salt restriction, and systematic vasculitis and pauci-immune glomerulonephritis that reflect new evidence impacting current clinical issues.
- Presents the contributions of newly assigned section editors-authorities in their subspecialty fields-who offer you the benefit of their practice-proven expertise.
- Provides rationales for the therapies presented to help you choose the most effective treatment for each patient.
- Presents the most comprehensive text available on nephrology and hypertension treatment for a convenient single source that is easy to consult.
- Features the evidence-based guidance of leading authorities for making more informed clinical decisions.
- Offers in-depth discussions and referenced coverage of key trials to help you analyze the results and the evidence provided.
- Provides treatment algorithms and tables of commonly used drugs in each chapter for quick-access expert advice on arriving at the best and most appropriate treatment regimen.
By Christopher S. Wilcox, MD, Chief, Nephrology and Hypertension Division, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC