The MGH Textbook of Anesthetic Equipment
Expert Consult – Online and Print
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The MGH Textbook of Anesthetic Equipment by Warren Sandberg, MD, Richard Urman, MD, and Jesse Ehrenfeld, MD, provides expert coverage on the latest and best anesthetic equipment. Technology-driven changes, together with the high risks associated with anesthesia delivery, require that you understand everything from physics fundamentals to special situations to troubleshooting so you can safely and effectively use all the equipment and instrumentation in today’s operating rooms. This one-stop, full-color reference, edited by an expert team from Massachusetts General Hospital, skillfully brings you up to speed. It also offers you easy access to complete, fully searchable contents online.
- Ensure your patients receive the best care possible with excellent coverage of all monitoring techniques including transesophageal echocardiography.
- Improve patient safety with information on temperature monitoring and control.
- Update your knowledge of emergency room airway equipment to ensure the best results.
- Decide which equipment is best suited for anesthesia delivery both inside and outside the hospital.
- Search the full content online and download all the illustrations at www.expertconsult.com.
"This is a complete, interesting, well-illustrated book that will appeal to techie types as well as those who just have a need to know despite an aversion to technical issues." - Martin Dauber, MD(University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, Rating - 4 Stars!
By Warren Sandberg, MD, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, Vandberbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
; Richard Urman, MD, Director, Hospital Procedural Sedation Management, Instructor-In-Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School, Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston Massachusetts
and Jesse Ehrenfeld, MD, Instructor in Anaesthesia, Harvard Medical School; Director, Anesthesia Informatics Fellowship, Physician Lead, Anesthesia Clinical Research Center, Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts