Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition, 5th Edition
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition uses Frank H. Netter, MD's detailed illustrations to illuminate anatomy and its relevance to medical practice. This 5th Edition features a stronger clinical focus than ever before, including an online image bank of some of Netter's classic anatomy and pathology illustrations along with many diagnostic imaging examples that capture anatomy the way it is most frequently seen in practice. At netterreference.com you can access the selected images and downloads as well as videos from Netter's 3-D Interactive Anatomy. Netter. It's how you know.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Correlate anatomy with practice through an increased clinical focus, many new diagnostic imaging examples, and new clinical illustrations online
- Access valuable online resources at netterreference.com including an image bank of over 200 plates from the book, more than180 additional plates containing diagnostic imaging and clinical illustrations, and video samples from Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy
- Integrate the Netter Atlas with your other Netter clinical products at www.netterreference.com. Unlock the power of a wide Netter image bank for presentations and clinical use
- Vividly visualize the anatomy relevant to your practice, and educate your patients and staff, with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by, and in the tradition of, pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Leverage the Netter "visual vocabulary" you learned in medical school to grasp complex clinical concepts at a glance.
''As a dental student, the text has been of great benefit in terms of its Head and Neck content (Section 1), as well as in acting as a helpful reference medium when learning medicine for dentistry material.Netter undeniably presents a logical, unforgettable visual encyclopaedia for studying anatomy, as well as its application to medicine, and allied healthcare professions. It takes one on a wonderful journey of the intricacies of the human body and is highly recommendable.''
Mr. Bhaven Modha (Dental Student)