Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Test your knowledge of neuroscience with Dr. David L. Felten’s fun, fast, and full-color Netter’s Neuroscience Flash Cards. These portable, updated cards let you quiz yourself on anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation. They now include imaging content and offer increased clinical correlations and new concept summaries. Illustrations from Netter's Atlas of Neuroscience, 2nd Ed., emphasize the essentials of human neuroscience for a quick, yet in-depth review, complete with labeling, explanations, and color codes that cross-reference the atlas.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- View more neuroimaging examples to assess your grasp of this important subject.
Make clinically important correlations in neuroanatomy, cell biology, and neurophysiology.
- Master the structures and clinical points most important to a basic medical neuroscience course.
- Use the cards before exams or boards, or throughout clinical rotations, residency, or in practice for a fast review of the nervous system.
- Cross-reference with Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 2nd Ed. for further information on any topic.
- Review clinical 'pearls' and helpful summary information on the back of each card to understand the clinical implications of neuroscience concepts.
Use the card set’s pre-punched holes and convenient binding ring to carry selected groups of flash cards with you anywhere.
By David L. Felten, MD, PhD, The William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI, USA
Loma Linda University School of Medicine, California, U.S.A. and David L. Felten, MD, PhD, The William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI, USA
Loma Linda University School of Medicine, California, U.S.A.