Shoulder Instability: A Comprehensive Approach
Expert Consult: Online, Print and DVD
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Provide surgical and non-surgical treatments for shoulder instabilityTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Shoulder Instability, by Drs. Mark Provencher and Anthony Romeo, is the first comprehensive resource that helps you apply emerging research to effectively manage this condition using today’s best surgical and non-surgical approaches. Detailed illustrations and surgical and rehabilitation videos clearly demonstrate key techniques like bone loss treatment, non-operative rehabilitation methods, multidirectional instability, and more. You’ll also have access to the full contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Watch surgical and rehabilitation videos online and access the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current on hot topics including instability with bone loss treatment, non-operative rehabilitation methods, multidirectional instability, and more.
- Gain a clear visual understanding of the treatment of shoulder instability from more than 850 images and illustrations.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent format that features pearls and pitfalls, bulleted key points, and color-coded side tabs.
- Explore shoulder instability further with annotated suggested readings that include level of evidence.
By Matthew T Provencher, MD, Naval Medical Center San Diego, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Shoulder and Sports Surgery and Anthony A Romeo, MD, Associate Professor, Director, Section of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, Rush University Medical Center