Saunders Math Skills for Health Professionals - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$41.57|
|Print - Spiral Bound||$63.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. Plenty of examples, practice problems, and learning tools provide the perfect math review for health professionals! With just the right level of content and highly illustrated example problems, this user-friendly worktext helps you learn and understand fundamental math principles and understand how they apply to patient care.
- UNIQUE! Full-color format highlights key information on setting up problems, understanding parts of equations, moving decimal points, and more.
- Spiral bound format with plenty of white space allows you to use the text as a workbook in which you can write your answers and work out problems.
- Consistent chapter formats make it easy to retain information and identify important content.
- Chapter objectives emphasize what you should learn from each chapter and how your knowledge applies to patient care.
- Key terms defined at the beginning of each chapter help you understand new vocabulary in the text.
- Chapter overviews introduce you to the topics discussed in the chapter.
- Example problems demonstrate and label each step to getting a solution and show you how to solve similar problems.
- Practice the Skill problems incorporated within the chapter for in-class discussion allow you to practice what you've learned before receiving homework assignments.
- Math in the Real World boxes include word problems that apply your knowledge to everyday life as well as common healthcare situations.
- Strategy boxes demonstrate the steps to solving topic problems and provide a helpful example for solving more problems.
- Human Error boxes include hints on common errors and show you how to double-check your answers.
- Math Etiquette boxes help you solve problems by presenting proper math rules.
- Chapter quizzes allow you to assess your learning and identify areas for further study.
By Rebecca Hickey, RN, RMC, AHI, CHI, Program Coordinator, Instructor for NATCEP, Butler Technology and Career Schools, Fairfield Township, OH, USA