Small Animal Practice Client Handouts
Morgan’s Small Animal Practice Client Handouts combines a book and CD-ROM to include 450 educational handouts that cover everything your clients need to know about their pet’s condition. Content ranges from basic descriptions of illnesses and frequent signs to preventive measures and expected outcomes, all on a single page. Give your clients an educational resource to help them understand what their pet’s illness is, how it will affect the animal’s regular routine (as well as their own), and when they need to contact the veterinary office for consultation.Table of Contents
- CD can be uploaded to more than one computer allowing for simultaneous use in the exam room and/or front desk.
- Single page handouts are presented in a practical, easy-to-understand format that does not overwhelm the client.
- Perforated pages facilitate easy storage, retrieval, and quick access for copying.
- Organized alphabetically and by body system enabling you to quickly locate the information you need.
- Customizable handouts on the CD let you adapt the look and content of all documents to reflect the practice’s identity and address specific concerns of each client.
- Spanish versions on the CD help you communicate with Spanish-speaking clients.
- Advanced search function on the CD lets you search for information by topic, species, word, or phrase.
- 100 printable images on the CD facilitate discussion with clients about their pet’s condition and save you time in explanation.
"The 450 sheets are written by specialists in their field. They provide clear and accurate explanations of most clinical conditions."
Vets Today, December 2010
By Rhea V. Morgan, DVM, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists; Director, Smokey Mountain Veterinary Services, Walland, TN; Ophthalmology Services at Village Veterinary Medical Center, Farragut, TN