Ferri's Fast Facts in Dermatology
A Practical Guide to Skin Diseases and Disorders
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Written by renowned author Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, and featuring high-quality images from Drs. Studdiford and Tully - faculty members at Jefferson Medical College, Ferri’s Fast Facts in Dermatology presents "need-to-know" information on nearly 200 dermatologic disorders. Each topic includes color images displaying the disease, and the accompanying bulleted text provides an at-a-glance view. This useful, clinical resource helps you hone your developing diagnostic skills and sharpen your clinical acumen. Its concise, user-friendly format lets you get to the information you need fast, and its convenient size makes reference a snap.
- Covers nearly 200 disorders that help you better diagnose and recognize the most common dermatologic diseases.
- Includes high-quality full-color images that provide optimal visual guidance for diagnoses.
- Presents a consistent organization for each disorder that includes Definitions, Etiology, Clinical Manifestations, Physical Examination, Diagnostic Tests, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Clinical Pearls.
- Uses bulleted text that makes reference easy.
- Comes in a convenient 4" x 6" format for on-the-go reference.
- Makes the perfect study or review tool for exams for students or a focused point-of-care reference for residents and practitioners of all levels.
By Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Brown University Medical School; Chief, Division of Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Health Services and Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Providence, RI; James S. Studdiford, MD, FACP, Associate Professor Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA and Amber Tully, MD, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA