Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, by Drs. Robert Wyllie and Jeffrey S. Hyams provides the comprehensive reference you need to treat GI diseases in children. Review the latest developments in the field and get up-to-date clinical information on hot topics like polyps, capsule endoscopy, and pancreatic treatments. With expert guidance from an expanded international author base and online access to 475 board-review-style questions, this latest edition is a must-have for every practicing gastroenterologist.
New to This Edition
- Stay current with advances in the field by reviewing new chapters on Polyps and Polyposis Syndromes, Capsule Endoscopy and Small Bowel Enteroscopy, Small Bowel Transplantation, IBD, Short Gut Syndrome, Steatosis and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, and Pancreatic and Islet Cell Transplants.
- Gain fresh global perspectives from an expanded list of expert international contributors.
- Sharpen your visual recognition by accessing a color-plate section that displays additional endoscopy images.
- Prepare for certification or recertification with 475 online board review-style questions, answers, and rationales.
Search the complete text online and download all illustrations at www.expertconsult.com.
- Confirm each diagnosis by consulting a section, organized by symptoms, that presents the full range of differential diagnoses and treatment options for each specific condition.
- Recognize disease processes at a glance with detailed diagrams that accurately illustrate complex concepts.
"This book takes a very practical approach, which is of benefit for any clinician. It serves as a comprehensive review as well as a quick reference with more specific information readily available." Gastroenterology, review of the 3rd edition
By Robert Wyllie, MD, Head, Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Chair, Department of Medical Subspecialties, Pediatrics, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH and Jeffrey S. Hyams, MD, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT; Head, Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition, Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Hartford, CT